COMPUTER,INTERNET PROBLEMS -SOLUTIONS | EVERGREEN WEBSITE

Sunday

COULD NOT LAUNCH ACROBAT | FIX COMPUTER

SOLUTION NO.1
Go in Acrobat -> Edit -> Preferences -> Internet -> Uncheck the three boxes under the Web Browser Options box .

SOLUTION NO.2
1. In Acrobat Reader, choose Edit > Preferences.
2. Select Internet.
3. Deselect Display PDF In Browser, and then click OK.
4. Choose Edit > Preferences > Internet, select Display PDF In Browser, and then click OK.

SOLUTION NO.3
Download a acrobat plugin from firefox.

If  none of the above solution solves the problem of Acrobat, please let us know either by email(EvergreenWebsite7@gmail.com) or by posting a comment below. We will reply you within no time.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Solution number 2 solved my problem.
Thanks

Anonymous said...

sol. 2 worked out for me...
thanks a
thanker

HR said...

Solution 2 worked perfectly for me: Just for other peoples references I would like to state my problem, so that this article comes up through searches:
I got the message "Could not launch Acrobat" in Google chrome, whereas in IE I would get a message like "Cannot use adobe reader to view pdf in your web browser." & something about check your plug-ins.
So I suspect whenever anyone has any pdf opening problems in any browser, this solution would work....worth giving it a try anyway!
Thanks for posting!

prajna said...

thanks.
Solution 2 solve my problem.

BM Creations said...

That's great....stay tuned for more updates.

Anonymous said...

Solution #2 worked for me.